When representing a buyer, we are legally committed to acting as your fiduciary, which includes but is not limited to:
- adhering to The Realtor® Code of Ethics
- negotiating the most favorable terms on your behalf
- proactively anticipating and addressing problems
- protecting your confidentiality
- providing all documentation and information to which you are legally entitled
- Remain in possession of the home you sell as a short-term tenant after the new buyer owns it.
- Write a purchase offer contingent on selling your current home. Pulling off this option will largely depend on how much competition you are against on buying that particular home.
- Obtain a bridge loan. A bridge loan is a short-term loan designed to front you with the money to secure your purchase while you wait for the transaction on your old home to close sale.